Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stuggy's - Hot Dogs in Fells Point, Baltimore


I went to a newly opened hot dog & sausage place in Fells Point in Balitmore called Stuggy's.
While they don't make the dogs onsite, they do try to rely on local sausagemaker Ostrowski's for their meats.
I ordered 2 hot dogs: the Carolina Slaw Dog, a 1/4 kosher hot dog with chili, & cole slaw, and the Bmore Dog, a similar hot dog served with grilled bologna & mustard. Both were hearty and delicious.
I should note that this place is the first place I've seen a whole soda machine serving only Boylan's soda. I had the birch beer.
I just could resist getting their fried Oreo cookies. They were dipped in funnel cake batter, deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Wrong and yummy.
I am interested in heading back to try their bison sausage and their hot Italian.


809 S Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231

No comments: