Monday, July 16, 2007

Matthew's Pizza in Baltimore


I had heard about Baltimore's Matthew's Pizza for some time. It claims to be the best pizza in town, so I wanted to try it out for myself.
I ordered two small pies- the Everything pizza- with pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, green peppers green stuffed olives and anchovies, and the Traditional Tomato pie, which had just their tomato sauce topped with grated cheese.
Matthew's crust is thicker- like a Pizza Hut pan pizza crust, but not at all greasy, and pretty tasty. It has a nice crispy exterior with nice dough inside.
It's clear they use fresh, good quality ingredients to their toppings. I think the everything pizza is a bit too many toppings for a pizza though. I should tone it down next time. I do love their tomato sauce- it had a great zesty and sweet flavor. On the tomato pie, the flavor really shown.
I think I would definitely go back to Matthew's.


Matthew's Pizza
3131 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21224
(410) 276-8755

No comments: