Thursday, August 19, 2010

R&R Tacqueria, Elkridge, MD


I read on Howchow's blog about the R&R Tacqueria recently, and, being a fan of tacos, I decided to drop by. It's located inside a Shell gas station off route 175 in Elkridge, MD, just up the road from Jessup.
On my first trip out, I ordered 2 tacos: al pastor and carnitas. ($2 each!) Both were very tasty.



I also ordered their fish & shrimp ceviche, which was set on a freshly fried corn tortilla with avocado.
For such simple environs, they were putting out very delicious and inexpensive food.
I recently stopped again one evening, and they had a mole poblano special for $8. I had to get it. It was a quarter chicken smothered in a slightly oily mole sauce with rice, beans and cheese. Pretty impressive for takeout.


7894 Washington Blvd
Elkridge, MD
(410) 799-0001

No comments: