Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vegetarian Dishes at A & J Restaurant, Rockville, MD


I met up with my friend, Hy about a month ago in Rockville, MD and we went to Taiwanese/Chinese restaurant A & J for dinner. Since Hy is a vegetarian, we ordered exclusively vegetarian dishes off the menu.
We started with a set of appetizers: boiled peanuts, spicy cabbage, cucumbers, and tofu with mustard greens and soybeans. I think Hy loved the peanuts.
For our main dishes, we got a scallion pancake, vegetable dumplings, and noodles with sesame sauce and peanuts.
One dish, Hy did not try was the tofu with 1000 yr egg- which I personally loved, but I understand why he was hesitant to try.


1319-C Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
(301) 251-7878

4316 Markham St
Ste B
Annandale, VA 22003
(703) 813-8181

No comments: