Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day Brunch at Petit Louis

For Mother's day, I took my mom to eat at Baltimore's Petit Louis restaurant in Roland Park, a French bistro that is part of Baltimore's Charleston group.

We started with the foie gras a la mode Landaise served with toast. It was nice, not heavy.
We also got escargots in garlic butter. They were delicious.




For our entrees, my mom ordered the pan seared sea scallops in a beurre blanc sauce served with asparagus and an asparagus flan. The scallops were prepared very well, and the flan was very unique, reminding you of tofu.






I opted for the classic steak frites- the meat was great, and the fries had a lot of flavor.











We finished the meal off with a sweet crepe filled with creme, topped with fresh raspberries.
This was actually my first time at Petit Louis, but definitely not my last.




4800 Roland Ave # 100
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 366-9393

No comments: