Monday, July 24, 2006

4 Days of Cafe Chloe

Despite the heat in San Diego, I managed to have 4 meals at my beloved Cafe Chloe. Here are pics:
A repeat from last year- I was only able to get lunch their one afternoon and I just couldn't resist the mussels and pommes frites.


On a hot day, the lavendar lemonade was great. I also tried a soup du jour of spicy eggplant - darn good!

















Here's the poached eggs & wild mushrooms with sage-truffles beurre blanc, the cured salmon gravlax crepe torte, and the fines herbes, epoisses omelette with chicken sausage.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lavender lemonade! i had some at maui's lavender farm a few months ago, yum! except yours is a pretty pinky, pastelly color :)

fougoo said...

Yum! that poached egg thing and the stacked up salmon crepe look soooo good!

1000yregg said...

i didn't try to salmon. my friend ashley had it. it should be noted the topping is creme fraiche though!