Monday, April 12, 2010

Honey Pig Gooldaegee comes to Ellicott City, MD


Honey Pig Gooldaegee in Annandale, VA might be my favorite Korean BBQ place in the MD/DC/VA area, and I was excited that they opened a new branch in Ellicott City, MD last week.
Like the original, the place is open 24 hours a day. I went for lunch on opening day at 1:00 pm and there was a line out the door already.
Inside, the place is a little more open than the Virginia branch, and the music is not as loud. However, the food and prices were comparable.
We grabbed some aprons off the wall to prevent splatter, and ordered up some Hite beer. For our meats, we got the Kalbi, the pork rib, and my favorite, the thick spicy pork bellies.
I worry that because now that this place is much closer to where I live, I might be too tempted to grab some delicious Korean BBQ at all hours of the day. Ahh- who cares?








10045 Baltimore National Pike (Rte 40)
Ellicott City, MD 21041

No comments: