Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Burger Bros., Towson, MD


I went to the new hamburger place in Towson, MD, Burger Bros. to see how their burgers stood up to the main local chain, Five Guys.
All in all, I might like this place better.
Someone in my party was able to order a portabella burger, which was pretty darn delicious, especially with some jalapenos on top.


I ordered a cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, jalapenos and onions. The patty was made with fresh ground beef, and one thing I liked was it was pretty even all around and you could actually get your mouth around the burger.
We also got the fries, which were done boardwalk style, and the onion rings, made with real onions.
All in all, Burger Bros. is a nice addition to the local hamburger joints around town.


14 Allegheny Ave.
Towson, MD 21204
410-321-1880

No comments: